Virtual Team Mastery Application
Dear Friend, I will not try to sell you on applying for our Virtual Team Mastery program.
Instead, I’ll just tell you who this program is for and who it is not for.
This program IS for:
- Leaders who are currently running virtual teams of 10 people or more with revenues greater than $1 million
- Leaders who are looking to master running their virtual team and make virtual work more effective than in person work
- Leaders who want to stop having to bring down their goals to the effectiveness of their teams versus upping their team’s effectiveness to reach higher goals
- Leaders who want to grow their team’s revenue by 50% or more
- Leaders who want to save up to 50% of the time spent in meetings by doubling their effectiveness
- Leaders who are willing to put in time and effort now for exponential future growth and the opportunity to spend nearly all their time doing what they love doing and what they are good at
This program IS NOT for:
- Leaders who are just getting started with virtual work or their business
- Leaders who are fine with the status quo
- Leaders who care more about money than people
I’m committed to being completely up front with you. This program takes at least 12 months to implement in your business.
And it’s expensive.
Additionally, you’ll have to put in hours of work after each of our nearly 8 hour sessions with you and your leadership team.
- If you are interested in applying, here’s how the application process works:
- You enter your email address below.
- You fill out the application we send you about you, your business, and your team. This is really just to get a feel for if you and your team are a fit for our program.
- We then make a decision. If it’s not a fit, we’ll politely let you know. If it might be fit, we’ll schedule a call. This conversation is not about pressure. If you are fit and are interested, you will be given the opportunity to register. If you’re not interested or not a fit, no worries.
With all that said, here’s where we start
Enter your email below: